A Big Thank you

I would like to add my thanks to the growing list for Dr John.

I too have never played with wire less stuff. So was hoping it would be
ok.

It has to be one of the best toys I acquired for a while. Once
installed, a 5 minute job, running XP Pro. I was Streaming Live video
>from
Even SWMBO was well impressed. Roll of fuji and I'm sorted.

Thanks John

Regards,

Paul