Re: German translation required

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: German translation required
  • From: "e1230758" <tom@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 14:51:38 -0000

Keith

I do speak/read reasonable German, but not particularly good at=20
programming languages. I am however wiling to give it a try.=20
Regarding the examples below,1st one is something like " Repeat
code=20
is only accepted if previously NEC code has been prepared (or ready?)=20
not sure of the context?

The 2nd part "bit (count or choice) for 32 bits,

"All input bytes deleted."

not sure about Druckzaehler however Drucken in terms of computing=20
means printing, I am sure this is a compund word from Druck &=20
zaehler, is simmilar to z=E4hler as ae is a way to show =E4 on a=20
computer. In that case it is related to counting or choice. Could be=20
print count or print choice. As I said I'm not sure of the context of=20
these coments so t makes it a bit harder.

hope this helps

tom

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@b...> wrote:
> Hi All
>=20
> further to my other posting about the Elektor Interfacing special I=20
have
> downloaded the Assembler code for the Multi-Standard Infrared=20
Receiver as I
> am interested in adapting the code for the PIC micro.
>=20
> I have two slight problems
>=20
> 1. (Minor) Dont know Assembly language for the 8051 family but=20
could soon
> work that out.
>=20
> 2. (MAJOR) Dont know German . (didnt have the option at school and=20
I was bad
> enough at English ! )
>=20
> Many of the Label Names in the code are in German as are most of the
> comments.
>=20
> Label names are in the extreme Left Hand column and are followed by=20
a colon
> eg
>=20
> START:
>=20
> A global search and replace would find references to them in the=20
code and
> update all in one hit.
>=20
> "Repeatcode nur akzeptieren, wenn vorher NEC bereits decodiert=20
worden ist"
> which I can make out to be something about Repeat, Decoding and NEC=20
but
> thats it.
>=20
> Bitz=E4hler f=FCr 32 Bits		Something for 32 bits ?
> 	MOV	R5,#0			;Alle Einlesebytes l=F6schen