Re: Perimeter Security Lighting - Dedicated or Comfort Controller?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Perimeter Security Lighting - Dedicated or Comfort Controller?
  • From: "Richard Challis" <richard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:10:34 -0000

I currently use the GJD opal PIR sensors wired back to my Homevision.
The exterior floods are controlled via some LM12U's admittly I probably
should be using the din rail mounted units or SSR's but I had a shedload of
these units after a spending spree at Homebase when they were selling them
off for silly money!

The HV also will control the CCTV when I finish putting the cameras up.

The only cool thing about using a lamp module, is that I can go for full on
when required and then dim gradually after the timeout. Not much practical
use, but it looks somewhat different and unusual from the normal PIR
lighting.

Regards

Richard