Re: Perimeter Security Lighting - Dedicated or Comfort Controller?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Perimeter Security Lighting - Dedicated or Comfort Controller?
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul_watkin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:04:57 -0000

I proposed doing exactly the same using Comfort to control external
lighting/pond and have had a mixed bag of responses, from not a good
idea to that's what it was designed for!

Given the cost of using X10 modules Vs. simple relays I am going down
the Relay route

Regards

Paul

--- In ukha_d@y..., "tomdubourg" <thomas.dubourg@m...>