RE: Re: Composite vs S-video out from a PC?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Composite vs S-video out from a PC?
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 06:09:59 -0000

That card is a Rage Fury. TV Out. No Inputs on that model.

The machine also has a Haupaugge Win TV Tuner card for which the inputs work OK.

My Workshop PC has an ATI All In Wonder Pro and that works fine for input and output.

If you are getting "static" you are getting the Tuner input. A Composie or S-Video input should give either a black or blue screen. I am using Win98SE on all my PC's (Currently none are really man enough for Win2K).

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv