Re: Mini computers

Available in the UK from the following for =A3169+VAT

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_Full_Systems_43.htm=

Shuttle SpaceWalker SV24 Aluminium barebones system - Intel (FS-000-SH)
About third down the page.

Having actually seen one of these one thing I will say is it's a bit
tight inside.

Cheers

Stuart

On Thu, 2002-03-14 at 02:54, Ant Skelton wrote:
> Ant Skelton wrote:
>=20
>=20
> > What are the two ports to the right of the composite video,
underneath=
=20
> > the parallel connector?
>=20
>=20
> What, no one else awake? ;) Anyway, I figured out that it's firewire.
If=
=20