Cue cats update

I have won another auction for these beauties (another 10).
I have also received shipping prices from both sellers as follows:

The first 10:   $39.50 (dollars)
Same seller has 10 more: $39.50 (dollars)
Second seller 10: $42 (dollars)

That means I have a total of 30 cue cat scanner (all mouse type) and will
only be keeping 5.

18 have already been allocated so that leaves 12.
At these prices (without import or vat) each cuecat works out at $4.03
(dollars)

If I get 12 OFF LIST replies showing interest by tomorrow lunch time, I
will
buy the 10 extra the first seller has. If not I will just buy what I have
won and is already allocated.

Cheers
Pedro