RE: BabyCam

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: BabyCam
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <wormpurple@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:29:12 -0000

Something to bear in mind with providing view of the BabyCam from the
Internet....

I was going to do the same thing, using Windows Media Services to
provide streaming video, however, I've subsequently decided against it
having spent a while watching the signal in the house.

Being in the nursery, the camera captures anything in its field of view.
In my case, that included the fairly regular appearance of a pair of
naked breasts poking (OK, drooping) over the side of the cot.

I'm pretty sure that my missus would object to such images being
broadcast over the "too-much-information superhighway".

It's been known for my own vital organs to creep into shot when
attending to the baby in the middle of the night, too [that quote should
have Social Services swinging into action any minute, I reckon].

You have been warned!

Steve