RE: USB Extension

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: USB Extension
  • From: "Lee" <lee@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 09:38:36 -0000

Haven't actually done it myself, but friends have joined USB leads together
and it's worked for the stated 5metres. After that you'd need a powered USB
repeater to boost the signal for another 5metres I guess.

I'd also suspect that alll this depends on the load your USB device puts on
the line.

HTH
Lee.