RE: RE: LAN E-mail w/Outlook

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: LAN E-mail w/Outlook
  • From: "Lee Varga" <lee@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:08:54 -0000

Yes, you can have seperate logins in W98, but it doesn't really do much
more
that pick up seperate password (.pwl) files, that hold various this like
isp
password etc.

I suspect what you are after is more like what W2K and XP do, seperate
logins, own desktop layouts, seperate bookmarks, mailboxes, etc. all
segregated from each other.

Also, running a web connected server on win98 - very baaaaaaad idea, use
Win2K, more stable and a LOT more secure, just keep up to date with the
patches.

Just my 2p.
Lee.