Re: Barcode Scanner Purchase

Hi All,

We've now got interest in 14 scanners, so looks like the purchase is on.

I'll start doing costings on postage etc.

Stuart

On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 13:04, Stuart Poulton wrote:
> Ray,
>=20
> You on the right line here, sounds like another string in the bow of
> home automation sponsored by rabbit.
>=20
> Stuart
>=20
>=20
> On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 12:48, Ray Barnett wrote:
> > Paul, I'm a software bod and came up with a couple of techie wet
dream =
type ideas for it... Rabbit connected bar code scanner device anyone?
Broad=
casts "I scanned a barcode" event across the network for whatever
device is=
interested to hear. So your SQL Server upstairs adds the CD to the music c=
ollection automatically, and the kitchen stock control database is
automati=
cally updated when you scan something in the kitchen.
> >=20
> > Well it got me excited :-P
> >=20
> > Ray.
> >   ----- Original Message -----=20
they see=
> >   to have rs232 ports and therefore will require software to
understand
> >   incoming data.
> >=20
> >   Regards,
> >=20
> >   Paul
> >=20
> >=20
purchase o=
> >   barcode scanners thanks.
> >=20
> >   To anyone else interested please let me know, as it's only
worth doin=