RE: Barcode Scanner Purchase

I would be interested in a couple of these, but only if there is any easy
way of getting them to work with a PC..

Most barcode readers don't need any special software, as they connect
between the keyboard and the pc, the cheapest of these that I have found in
the UK are here:

http://www.barcodereaders.com/barcodereader/Default.html
but they are
60+vat...

I did have success with the Readerware software last night, it seems to
wor=
well, but it can take some time to search the web for the ISBN, but it does
allow them to be batched up, the only issue with this that I can see is
whe=
it doesn't recognise one, you are then left to trace which book it didn't
recognise!! - so performing these in small batches seems to be the answer.

Daniel