RE: RE: (ukha_d) OT Sky Digiboxes

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: (ukha_d) OT Sky Digiboxes
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <wormpurple@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:12:38 +0100

Pete,

It was when my local installer was replacing my knackered Digibox that I
discovered this one because it was the method he used. He did it twice
because the first replacement box was also knackered. You'd be surprised
what a lot of them don't know! I had to explain to him how to configure
the box to dial out via the PBX, at which point he told me how, on a
extension from the master socket because it couldn't be done.

Cheers,
Steve