From: MIME:wormpurple@xxxxxxx at INTERNET
Sent: 12 June 2002 19:08
To: White, Peter; ukha_d@xxxxxxx at Internet
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] OT Sky Digiboxes

You don't actually need to ring Sky. You can get at it through the
Installers Menu.
Go into System Setup. Press "0", "1", "Select" and you'll get the
Installers Menu up. Then choose "6" for New Installation.
This allows the card to be associated with the box automatically (IIRC,
it dials Sky to do the work). It doesn't always work successfully - you
may need to try it a couple of times.
Cheers,
Steve