Re: UK spec Audiotron Bulk Buy

> sh*t stirrer more like :/

Hmmmm.

> It's not though - some ppl (mainly the ones buying from me I think) seem
> okay with what I'm doing, others don't.
> Some ppl think we need a formal system of bulk buying, others don't.

Quoting myself....
"My answer is that no one is forcing anyone to take part in any bulk buy and
it would be very hard to "enforce" any guidelines."

> I don't want to upset/offend anyone (not often anyway) which is why I
> suggested either moderators word is law or that there is a poll about
> whether or not my buy continues.

This is a democracy.

> One thing's for sure - I shall certainly think twice before I consider
doing
> a bulk buy again!

Your prerogative.  But I think you are taking this as an attack on you (from
me?).  It's neither I can assure you.

As a side line - *I* won't be posting any comments on behalf of other
members again.  If you have an issue with the list please bring it up
yourself.

Thanks

M.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor