=?UTF-8?B?UkU6IFt1a2hhX2RdIFJlOiBBIFB1YmxpYyBBcG9sb2d5?=

  • To: =?UTF-8?B?J3VraGFfZEB5YWhvb2dyb3Vwcy5jb20n?= <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UkU6IFt1a2hhX2RdIFJlOiBBIFB1YmxpYyBBcG9sb2d5?=
  • From: =?UTF-8?B?QlVUTEVSLCBUb255LCBGTQ==?= <tony.butler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 12:04:32 +0100

Title: RE: [ukha_d] Re: A Public Apology
Depends on what you mean by 'unsatisfactory' :D

But seriously though, whether a bulk buy is for profit or not, the same issues will appiy - ie:
Will the supplier deal with the end users, or just the man in the middle who placed the order, has been invoiced for the order, and has paid for the order?

Whilst Gareth said 1 or 2 weeks (i think) for DoA fujitsus back to him, then 60(?) days with PS, I don't know if PS could turn around around and refuse to deal with you on the basis that they sold to Gareth and not to you.

Okay, so PS is a crap example, but you see what I mean - warranty etc issues are independent of making a profit - don't confuse the two!

Tony