Re: How important is static IP?

Actually, I just thought about this a little more, and I realise that I
should have said that I can't get it to do it _with the free service_

I use DynDNS.org, which offers both a free and a paid-for service,
obviously
with more facilities on the paid-for...

Paul G.

> > > As previously mentioned, just about the only thing I can't
get it to
>do
> >is
> > > to host a provate domain. - It's usually tied to the
namespace that
>the
> > > DDNS provider owns, so for instance, DynDNS,org have about
20 domain
> >trees
> > > that you can choose to be under, hence I have
Paulgordon.homeip.net,