Re: How important is static IP?

Oops, ignore my last post unless you want to know about multiple ip's :)

As for static IP addresses, you can always use a service like www.dns2go.com
which will always give you a route to your dynamic IP address, ie.
mydomain.dns2go.com

You could always use a CNAME (see dns) to route something nicer like
www.mydomain.com to mydomain.dns2go.com which in turn will be pointing at
your dynamic IP. For that matter you could also set the MX records of
mydomain.com to mydomain.dns2go.com if you want to set up an SMTP mail
server on the end of your dynamic IP.

If you want to know more, drop me a line.

Regards,

Jules

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor