From: "Anthony Livingstone" <anto@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 27, 2002 4:40 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Fuji Thingy

If I were to order one of these from laser (=A3176).
What other kit would I need to make it a portable web browser and where
is the best place to buy it?

I currently have a Win2K Server with cable modem.
I've another Win2K Pro PC and a 4 port hub on it's way next week but no
wireless network kit.

TIA

Anto.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or