Re: RE: (ukha_d) Digiguide reminders

peter.white@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Next question, and the last for a while - is it possible to select
> which voice
> DG uses for reminders?  At the moment it's picked up Crystal (so to
> speak), but
> Mike sounds a lot better.

If you're running XP, it seems to pick up the default voice on the
PC..... Control Panels/ Speech/ Text To Speech. If its a 9x or 2K
box...... I know its possible.... just can't remember cause its been a
while...... I'm pretty sure it picks up whatever you set as the system
default.

> As an aside, I'm not convinced the new interface is a huge
> improvement.  It
> still doesn't support CTRL or SHIFT click type options to allow
> highlighting
> more than one item, which always bugs me.  Maybe if I RTFM it would
> make more
> sense to me!

Yeah..... I don't use it that much now that I have Tivo :) But I like
the more on the screen of v6.

Doogie