From: MIME:ukhad@xxxxxxx at INTERNET
Sent: 26 May 2002 11:53
To: White, Peter; ukha_d@xxxxxxx at Internet
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] RE: (ukha_d) Digiguide reminders

Not totally sure, because I just did an install over my v5 to keep data, but
I take it you did a clean install with the category selections at a
start......? Edit/ Edit/ Category Markers if you want to completely change
how that marker works... alternatively, right click a programme highlighted
by it and select "Don't highlight all <whatever the category is> programmes"
or "Exclude <programme> from <category> highlighting"

HTH

Doogie

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk Post message:
ukha_d-owner@xxxxxxx