Re: Data Backup and Folder Sync - Dropbox

I use Memeo AutoBackup and AutoSync software. This does the syncing
and
backup as documents change, so no need to create a schedule. I have
found both very useful.

Memeo AutoBackup usually comes bundled with Buffalo USB drives, so if
you plan to backup to USB disk, it will be a good way to try it out.

Geoff