Data Backup and Folder Sync - Dropbox

  • Subject: Data Backup and Folder Sync - Dropbox
  • From: "Mark Golledge" <markgolledge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 19:06:47 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking at options for data backup and folder sync. I currently use a
number of PC's both at work and home and am looking at available options
for
backup and synch.

All PC's are running Windows.

I've recently come across Dropbox which I want to try out but it is invite
only.

A bit of a long shot I know, but does anyone have a free invitation code?

If not, any other ideas would be much appreciated,

Mark

--

Mark Golledge
E: mark@xxxxxxx