RE: WM918 Weather Station query

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WM918 Weather Station query
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:33:05 +0100

Steve,

I managed to get a look at this today as I had the same kind of thing. I
think that the software only trips when it gets a certain amount of rain
and then starts to record. The reason I say this is that the other day
the station recorded 0.04 inches of rain but bog all showed up on the
graphs etc so I'm guessing it's that.

What I did have was that the forecast locked up on me yesterday but that
was easily sorted, there is a little button on the back of the display
unit that says "reset", press that! ;)

K.

__
> _
>
> The information contained in this message is confidential and may be
> legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not
> read, copy or otherwise use it and do not disclose it to anyone else.
> Please notify the sender of the delivery error and then delete the
> message from your system.
>
> Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author
> only.
>
> Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and
for
> security and regulatory purposes.
>
> Thank you for your assistance.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/