ACE & Meteor problem - fixed

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: ACE & Meteor problem - fixed
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 17:25:40 -0000

I've just had this from Dan. If you're having a problem using the
Meteor with ACE...

Paul,

I found the problem.  Apparently the MDMF format has an additonal
parameter in the UK.  It has a parameter type of 17 and indicates
the call type.  I got this info from Crucible's web site.  I just
modifed ACE Server to ignore the type 17 data and will upload a new
server soon.  But, the new server is a beta of ver 4 and so requires
a few new activex controls too.  I have an upgrade install for it,
but just wanted you to know that is is not just simply a new EXE.
Feel free to forward this on to the other person also getting this
error.

I think that even though you get the error, the calller id features
in ace should stil work.  Do they?

A temporary fix would be to go to Setup/Preferences and disable the
option to "display all errors".  Then the error will stilloccur, but
you won't know it.

Regards,
Dan Hoehnen, President
Custom Automation Technologies, Inc.