RE: Water Reclamation System

In the area i have my rental property a discount of 25 quid applies if you
can show the rainwater does not enter the drains.

At 11:57 15/07/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>I seem to remember reading quite some time ago about some farmer who was
>sued by the water company for collecting water off his roof. Apparently
>there is some rule to say that the water is legally owned by the water
>company and that by diverting it from a drain you are stealing it. Maybe
>along the lines that you have to pay to extract water from rivers. I'm not
>sure if this is true though, or whether my memory is dodgy. However, given
>water butts don't seem to cause problems, and noone would probably ever
>spot it, I can't see it is really an issue.
>
>On the water purification front, I would consider UV for killing algae and
>bacteria. Would charcoal really do much when filtering fairly pure rain water?
>
>Ray Barnett.

Steve.

http://www.bov.nu
http://www.prismnortheast.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click here for more selections... Click here to visit LensExpress.com Avucue2 Colours ACUVUE Disposables FreshLook Colorblends Disposables Focus Night & Day Continous Wear Get Wild... with Wild Eyes!
Click here to find your contact lenses!