RE: Re: BT cabling through patch panel

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: BT cabling through patch panel
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 23:40:55 +0100

No, you're not.
But I asume that you are not going to move your phone often, so you can connect the one that your're using only. And, in a few months time, when you want to use some other CAT5 point, just re-patch that point to BT line in node0 on patching port. That's why I recommend to use networks sockets everywhere. It's much easier to move adaptor then change the socket.
Cheers,
Nik