RE: New UKHA Spinoff Group

We are a community yes, the problem actually occurs when the thread
changes, or a new thread starts, you've then got to decide if you want
to read it.

The overhead of subscribing to a new group is actually less than if the
messages for that group were on the main list that you then had to
delete.

It's the way it is and I can't see it reverting back to a single mailing
list with the current system.

There are other advantages, for example choosing which mail goes to what
address, eg UKHA_D goes direct to my work e-mail , and the rest goes
elsewhere.

The only solution to having a single list would be to be able to select
topics and have some way of assiging a post that isn't in a topic to a
topic. If you could come up with such software not only would poeple use
it, you'd also probably be able to make money out of it.

*** Thread now closed ***

Stuart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor