Re: Dixons ITVdigiboxes

Doogie Brodie <ukhad@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Stuart Booth (Stuart Booth) wrote:
>> Oh, I obviously hadn't read those enough in detail. I had thought they
>> were for Pace boxes. I haven't seen this 'red dot' thingy I've read
>> about so as far as I'm aware I didn't think I needed this.
>
>You're lucky!
>
>Watch any Sky One primetime show (eg Simpsons) and there's the silly red
>dot in the top right hand corner.... even worse is the Big Brother red
>dot and text on E4 programming......

Ahhhh, I see. TiVo's recording the primetime stuff for me as I haven't
seen many episodes of certain shows recently (ITVdigital, 'nuff said)
so until I catch up I can't watch what TiVo's been saving for me.
Hence I haven't been watching it at those times (yet).

Stuart
--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx