Re: OT: Online Phot Album

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT: Online Phot Album
  • From: "jwelfringer" <Jon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 19:20:52 -0000

I tried at least a dozen different packages before settling on
BreezeBrowser from http://www.breezebrowser.com .

This package is quite automated and can go from a directory of pics
to a nice web page in seconds.

It includes many different web templates that can be fully
customized if you don't like the look and feel of them.  There are
also many user contributed web templates as well.  The product is
well supported here on Yahoo groups.  It is one of the least
expensive packages ($30) with the most features.  It will generate
you thumbnails at whatever size/resolution you wish, plus generate
web presentation sized images plus keep the originals.  There are
too many features to list.  Check out the web site and scan the
group here on Yahoo to get a feel for it.  They also have a 30 day
eval.

- Jon

--- In ukha_d@y..., "BUTLER, Tony, FM" <tony.butler@r...> wrote:
> Thanks Nik, another one to add to the list for me to investigate!

> cheers,

> Tony

automatically. You
> just specify folder with pictures, thumbnail size, how many
thumbnails per
> page and similar things and it creates all the thumbnails for you
and HTML
> page with thumbnails and link to original picture when you click on
> thumbnail.
> Easy-peasy.

http://www.acdsystems.com/English/Products/ImagingProducts/Featured1/
index.h