RE: OT: Online Phot Album

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Online Phot Album
  • From: "Lee Varga" <lee@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 18:41:23 +0100

If you have your own server, install a copy of "PostNuke", to run the site
and a copy of "Gallery" on top of it (you may even be able to use Gallery
without PN??). It needs a few other tools to run, but basically it's your
own FotoPix type of setup. Anyone (with permission) and upload photos and
view them. They are automatically stored in 'albums' and sub albums, the
navigation/html and thumb nails are automatically created and the thing
almost runs itself when its setup. It's all on Sourceforge.net
Bit of pain to setup (but I'd never done anything like it before) but
fabulous when its all sorted.