RE: Re: OT Loud panels

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT Loud panels
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 13:39:41 +0100

Of course,
But the prices are not in the same league either: £800 compared to £80.
I would say that they are excellent for that price range and form factor, but I am not sure about home cinema.
They produce the sound different way so the sound is not that directional and it's not easy to point to the source. That should have some effect on surround sound effects for sure.
I always wanted to use them as a part of home cinema, either as a front or back speakers, but I never managed to find a review and opinion how they behave for that purpose.
They are always reviewed as stereo speakers for stereo Hi-Fi system, never as a part of home cinema setup.

Nik