Re: Re: A Question about X10.

Jason Lee wrote:

> No return to last state when its turned on. No fade up and fade down. I
> think thats correct.
> (  I think Mark already stated it, but I'm trying to summerise so we are all
> on the same page)

You can dim it, either via X10 or via local control, but when you press
off, it goes off and when you press on, it comes on at full brightness.
If you send X10 dim to 50%, it'll come on at 100 and dim down.

> I think I'd choose 2 put what exactly needs to be done? Have you guys
> actually mounted the din somewhere?

I think Ken that said he'd done it.......

> To make one other point.. Does having the bulbs on dim according to time as
> you have Doogie, counteract the fact that they are not energy saving?

Unlikely..... from other things people have said dimming the light to 0
(ie barely on) uses 25% of the power of having it FULLY ON! So unlikely.
  The fact that I've still never had an electrickery bill despite moving
in 2 years ago doesn't let me experiment with that sort of stuff.....! :o

--
Doogie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor