Curtain Control

  • To: "Ukha (E-mail)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Curtain Control
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <rmouser@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:30:28 +0100

Hi All

(Sorry for more than one post in a day, just downloading my brain while
I've got 10 minutes to spare. If only I did not have to work 18 hours a
day to pay for all this HA stuff and my Boxter 'S', oops sorry Mark, no
car talk!)

The one thing I've not yet wired for is curtain motors (I had been
talked out of it by the wife, but bugger it! What does she know!)
(Actually I know one thing she definitely doesn't know; how much this
project is costing :-) ).
Again I want it as invisible as possible, so any power supplies,
relays/x-10 units need to be in node zero, nothing but the track and
motor in the room (Will use Silent Gliss product from Laser.). Will one
piece of CAT5 be enough for control and power? Or would two cables be
better? CAT5 or alarm cable?

Thanks

Rob.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor