-----Original Message-----
From: umar@xxxxxxx [mailto:umar@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 02 July 2002 21:25
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] SlimMP3 and DDAR on same network

Thanks to Ken, I am about to spend even more money :-)

I plan to run a few DDARs in my new house, and now I am tempted by 1 or
perhaps 2 SLIMP3s.

Question I have is can they both be run on the same network, accessing the
same MP3s on the same server ?

Anyone lucky enough to have both running ?

Cheers

Umar

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor