Re: Security Alarms

The comfort is very good - much more flexible than the powermax by
far. You can integrate the best of both worlds by using comfort and a
visonic reciever (MCR308 - under =A350 if I remember right). That way
you can use the visonic wireless PIRs, door contacts, keyfobs (great
bits of kit) etc. I've done this with a great deal of success and can
now remotely arm/disarm the system, open the garage door etc from
telephone, web, keyfob, keypad etc.

Paul.