Re: Re: Plumbing Question

Nice looking job so far Darren,

Tell me, is that a light inside your bath, or is it just reflection from the
camera flash?

Hmm... A light in the bath... why didn't I think of that?...

I wonder how easy it would be to retrofit...

Actually, if I'm drilling holes in the bath, I could fit the water level
sensor I've been thinking about...

Oh no, hang on, SWMBO would *never* let me drill holes in the new bath...
damn!

:-)

Paul G.