RE: SliMP3's Revisited

> Well due to a mix-up I've ended up with no SliMP3's and two
> DDAR's sold

doh!

> From the previous order the landed UK cost worked out to be about =A31= 80

tempting...... but think I'll stick to the AT for now (too many gadgets thr= u
the door recently.  SWMBO is getting suspicious that I'm p*ssing our m= oney
away on toys :-/

> Can anyone interested mail me off-list and from now on post any
> discussion on the subject on UKHA_Buy (UKHA_Buy@xxxxxxx) or > point the old browser to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UKHA_Buy

If you want to get a few people to join in, I'd suggest _not_ moving there<= BR> yet.  The Wifi buy is the 3rd one I've organised, and in every case, o= ne or
another of my updates to this group has prompted another buyer to come out<= BR> of the woodwork - either because they have not seen the previous messages o= r
because they've finally been tempted (this happened to me on Dr John's 2nd<= BR> bulk buy.  Couldn't resist any longer in the end!).
I'm going to move the WiFi buy to the UKHA_Buy group at the end of the week=
as I think pretty much everyone who wants in will be in by then.....

> The one problem is that the players will not be back in stock
> until the
> 15th of July but I want to get it all organised before that date.

You should have your ATs by then so you'll have too many new toys to play with at once :-)
And you _definitely_ must do an AT vs SLiMP3 shootout!

cheers

Tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com