SliMP3's Revisited

Well due to a mix-up I've ended up with no SliMP3's and two DDAR's sold
(not the happiest bunny at the party) so I need to organise a couple of
SliMP3's ASAP.

So I am proposing doing a bulk buy on them if there is enough interest,
if not I'll just order for my own needs although the break-point on
price is low, ten units IIRC.

>From the previous order the landed UK cost worked out to be about =A3180 so I would see this as achievable and that was before the collapse of
Worldcom and the pounding that the US dollar has taken in the past
while. If you have been paying attention this is near enough a =A370
saving a player on the UK reseller's price per unit, so it is worth
doing.

Can anyone interested mail me off-list and from now on post any
discussion on the subject on UKHA_Buy (UKHA_Buy@xxxxxxx) or
point the old browser to http://www.slimdevices.com/ if
you are not familiar with the players.

The one problem is that the players will not be back in stock until the
15th of July but I want to get it all organised before that date.

K.

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk