RE: Serial Ports & Webservers

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Serial Ports & Webservers
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:58:46 +0100

    Take a look at www.siteplayer.com. This is the thing I use to control my Tag HiFi and also to embed a web server in Homevision. Keith is also playing with one in relation to Harvey - codename for the KAT5 switcher ;).

    Kevin

    PS If you need to receive data you will need an additional PIC or something as the serial data flow into SitePlayer has to be formatted in a specific way - sending data out is not a problem though.