RE: Two things

So – what is the damage on these ? (damage to the wallet..)?

Jonathan

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Whyte [mailto:lists@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 June 2002 14:46
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Two things

Its not a mod to the motors internally so it shouldn't violate CE approval.  Its just a case of cutting the toggle switch off an replacing with a SPDT relay across the "common" line and the open/close lines.  Why Swish didn't incorporate this into the system in the first place, rather than the stupid toggle is beyond me.

I have this setup plugged into an AM10- on for closed, off for open.  Works for me.  I think Ian Lowe may have been looking into this as well.

Stuart