Re: Psion Wavefinder

I never got reliability on XP either, but did achieve it on W2k. However,
this was only after I replaced the cheap PSU with a decent switched mode
one. Before that I got service for a few minutes and then it died, with all
indications pointing towards reception. A new PSU and everything was fine.

Oh, and I found the non-Psion software far better.