RE: Re: OT-NTL compete with BT

You lot are lucky........

My phone was cut off back last November and re connected 2 weeks ago!

I had seen Trading Standards who told me how to proceed but NTL are a
law unto themselves.

I then had a letter saying they were cutting off my cable modem and that
was the final straw, off to court!

It seems NTL had moved me to a slower network but did not admit that
till I ran some tests, they then ran a FREE upgrade service recently of
giving a month's free higher speed connection, but did not tell anyone,
during this trial they closed the slower service but did not tell
anyone, then you had to pay more with a new DD for the new service but
did not tell anyone, so I did not set-up another (the 3rd!) DD and so it
was not paid hence the cutting off letter!

This is according to one of their staff who had the unfortunate job of
answering my phone call, it took him/me well over 1 hour to sort this,
their records said my phone had not been disconnected but later he found
it had!

They are still meant to be ringing me back with the final outcome and
when that happens I want some serious refund or it is court again!

B.