RE: OT: Consultants!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT: Consultants!!
  • From: "fluff" <fluff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:23:12 +0100

Appologies to all those who don't care, but this amused me even more

"Monday is a fresh start, a positive
attitude, part of everyone's life."

I rarely find anything positive about mondays, in fact along with a large
part of the population I hate them bacause I have to go to work, after 2
days off. For Monday!!

Again I'm sorry to all those here for HA, but along with a lot of my
collegues who've been told no pay rises, cut backs etc, 75 million quid on
asuch an astoundingly pants name is quite upsetting.

In the spirit of good listmanship I shall post no more in the OT theme &
will slope off to continue rewiring my house.