DDAR to Pronto panel generation

Everyone,

Ive put a little web page up for those of us using the mock linux server
for
our Dell units which allows you to autogenerate panels for your pronto so
you can click a button and it sends all the relevant IR commands to play
any
album.  Having spoken to Andy last night we know the current way it works
wont support the windows server BUT we think we know how to change the code
to work on a windows box with less prequisites than the current version.
Ill post a note as/when i get this working.  Hold tight everyone!

The link:  http://www.l1fe.co.uk/pronto

Thanks
kieran