RE: PC Infrared Receiver/Transceiver

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PC Infrared Receiver/Transceiver
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:11:40 -0000

Quinten,

This is just what I am looking for! the only problem will be with how much
"pre-processing" the IR tower does.. It looks reasonably complex
internally,
rather than just being a dumb device.

If it can record the raw stream, and play it back, then we are set.. (says
Ian, glancing at the Lego Mindstorms box behind him ;) )

Where do you get this girder software, and I'll give it a try..

Ian.