Re: Re: Single Board Computer

> From Scan.co.uk...1 Gig Microdrive
> Microdrive 1.0Gb IBM  169.00 + VAT

WOW!  Last I heard, they were that much for the old 340MB version.  Cheers
for the heads-up - £200 inc VAT is a brilliant price!

> They are virtually silent!

I've heard numerous stories of them being quite noisy, but I don't own one,
so I can't confirm.

> Think there's a 630 meg SS card out too.

I'll have to take a closer look.  The largest Scan show is 256MB for a CF
card, pricewatch.co.uk are showing 512MB cards from £275 inc VAT.
Microdrive still has the edge ... for now.

Andy
--
PC-Based Multimedia System
http://www.andylaurence.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pcbmms