RE: Small Claims

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Small Claims
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:30:28 -0000

I had a notice of disconnection some time back and when I phoned them they
said it was a mistake and the DD had been set-up okay.........

Then some time later I found I was cut off from making outgoing calls.....

I rang NTL complaining and they said they will escalate the call and
someone
would call....

That was about 2 weeks ago!!

Nothing.........