RE: Occupancy detection

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Occupancy detection
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward (GEG)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:29:10 -0500

This was posted just before Christmas to another group - as you can see the
PIR would appear to be pretty sensitive ! Apologies for the delay, I'm
slowly working my way through the digest emails :-)

HTH,

Tim

<quote>

Hi Dan,Just letting you Know Whats happened since our last Post,I
have found the perfect sensor for the lights.After spending an
absolute fortune (thankfully not mine) on every known PIR known to
man and also trying various CCTV motion detector systems (all with
there own little gliches and draw backs) I am using a Microwave
sensor (one of many tried) which is perfect for this situation. The
sensor is made by EX-OR Limited (EX-OR@xxxxxxx) and is  a new
model MR1500P MID RANGE LIGHTSPOT. Although its a bit expensive at
95.00 it does absolutly everthing I want it to do and with a
normally open relay I have got it working perfect with Comfort.This
sensor can be adjusted to even the movement of your chest moving as
you breath.Thanks Dan for your help and interest in the
passed...Mark.

</quote>