RE: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...
  • From: "Aidan Williamson" <fluff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 23:04:54 -0000

Dixons are apparently well known for this & have been done a couple of
times. Last one was in the national papers with a couple of returned PCs
being sold as new with the previous owners data on. First I've heard of
Powerhouse doing it. Richer Sounds did it to me, but genuinely believe that
was an accident as there were many many boxes piled up (& they
accidentally
gave me extra speakers which I foolishly, if honestly, returned)

Suspect it's quite widespread.

A.

to be